Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coulton Turner has arrived!

Yeah, my girlfriend Jean had her son last week! He was nearly 9lbs and healthy. I can't wait to get home to meet him. I am so happy for the family.

I also found out yesterday that my friend from college, Mandy, is pregnant and is due in May!

(Ryan is still working on getting our home computer working- so I'll upload photos soon. It looks like we were able to save everything, but it was hidden. It is still removing everything from our favorites and desktop each time we re-start it! Ugh.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! Tell Jean congratulations!! You are becoming an Auntie to so many babies....time you are Ryan make me one!! :) Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and our computer (desktop) died last week so we too are in the market for a new computer. I drooled over the MAC's in Bestbuy...but likely another PC will be more in our budget.

    ReplyDelete