Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shower

Sara, Jeeba and Julie, my classmates at UTMB, threw me a baby shower 2 weeks ago!  It was splendid and they went out of their way to make it perfect. Julie opened up her home for the event, which was great for me as its just down the road from my place.  Sara made a really cute baby bear cake (yum confetti cake inside) and put together the baby photo guessing game- which I was horrible at. Jeeba constructed a huge, very cute baby diaper cake decoration that took me forever to deconstruct.  We also played the baby bottle drinking game, which was hilarious, and timed ourselves folding baby socks (have to brag that I won).  Of course there were also adorable decorations too.  I was told that all of the pink balloons that were used all popped before the event leaving only neutral and blue ones....is it a sign?!   





Thank you ladies that organized and attended (and those that couldn't) for such a memorable event.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment