Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, July 5, 2010

3 Weeks... so soon?!

Finally took a family photo

Proud Grandparents

Mom knitting away...Hope its cold this winter, wherever we are, as he now has 3 homemade sweaters with matching hats courtesy of Grandma Hase

I love our post-feeding snuggle time!


Photos below are of the handmade cradle that my Dad made.  I think it was a bit more than he bargained for, as the pattern he used to make it had a few flaws and this was the first quality indoor furniture piece he had made.

Bryce's first night in his new Hase family cradle

Trying to calm Bryce in the Ergo during his 1st very fussy day.  It worked quite well.  Think I need to stay away from Chinese food for a while!

2nd bath, but the 1st one he didn't scream bloody murder through


Happy 4th of July!  In his red, white and blue outfit from Aunt Mary and his knit bear from Grandma Hase.

Kitties lounging outside in the heat trying to hide from the screaming baby!

3 comments:

  1. You are a natural Michelle! I adore the picture of you snuggling your baby boy. Woodworking and knitting...your parents are amazing. Love the sweater and the bear. The cradle is so special. Wow!! :) Give Bryce a kiss from all of us. Hazel loved seeing his pictures on the blog, and kept asking to see "More Bryce, mommy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Ergo before. Very cool! I came across your profile and saw the photos of your new little man so i had to check out your blog. Rachel told me you'd had him and it was while I was busily working, so I forgot. Congratulations! I hope you guys are transitioning nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! your dad did a great job on the cradle and your mom is sure working fast on the sweaters..wonderful! you look so good together! keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete