Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Photos

Bryce finally has a tooth!  Took me a few tries to get an actual photo of it because his tongue is always sticking out. Surprisingly, I didn't notice that he was more fussy than usual and his sleep patterns didn't change- thankfully for the both  of us.  Now we can finally say that all that drool and chewing on things is actually from his teething!

So I assume most everyone has already heard, but Ryan won his first tournament of the season on the Adams tour.  He came from behind, so I was fairly surprised to see his name moving up the leader board last Sunday.  Bryce got to celebrate with a little alcohol too.


Showing how cute he is in bunny ears.

In his St. Patrick's Day outfit. He has recently started bear crawling (on his hands and feet) when he is on the concrete or on the tile, usually when he is in shorts but not always.  Yes, it is shorts weather here! 

1 comment:

  1. Time to get Bryce some steak! :) I remember when Henley did the bear crawl last summer. I thought it was the funniest (and smartest) thing. I don't blame the little guys for not wanting to scratch up their tender knees. Bryce's blue eyes are amazing...no question who his father is! :)

    ReplyDelete