Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bryce in Action!

If you didn't notice, I changed the title of my blog!  That being said, can I still call myself an Oregonian?  My heart is still there, much of my family and many of my friends reside in the state. But what if I get yet another new license that states that I am not an Oregonian? Even though Bryce was not born there, will he ever consider himself an Oregonian?  Or A Texan?!

Anyways, I have not loaded many videos recently and we have acrued quite a lot being that Bryce is tremendously active.  I love watching him grow and learn, even if he has learned to unlock my phone (see below, if you get random calls from me you know why)!  They take a while to load so I'll likely post them a few at a time, so continue checking back.


Just being silly








No comments:

Post a Comment