Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


So Ryan and I went to a small Halloween party Friday, but were lame and didn't dress up. Neither of us enjoy it much and Ryan never does anything ahead of time, so I would have had to figure out our costumes. We did, however, carve pumpkins. They turned out pretty good. I was sad that we couldn't go to a pumpkin patch. The ones we bought at the grocery store were of pretty poor quality and from New Mexico! Ryan's pumpkin is on the left and mine on the right.


I am in the process of making scrapbooks for my brothers, Marques and Tanner. They were supposed to be high school graduation presents, but we were a bit slow in rounding up photos. So, I finally have them and thought you might like to see a few that corresponds with halloween...but let me assure you that most of them were not taken on or near Oct 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment