Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Committee Meeting!

So I had my first committee meeting on Friday and it went really well! It had been postponed due to Ike. I was worried because Alison had hers a few weeks ago and it didn't go well. I was told that I have 1 year and then my mentor wants me out. So I cross my fingers that I will be home next Christmas for a long while. It was strange b/c they didn't ask many questions and they certainly we not trying to stump me. I was also expecting them to send me out of the room at some point to talk behind my back, but they didn't! I also expected that it would go for 3 hrs or so since the majority of them had not heard about my finished work, but it only went about an hour and 45 min. It seemed all too simple. I hope the rest of my time here goes so smoothly.
So Ryan and I went out with some of our friends for some Mexican food and margaritas to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE!! We are crossing everything here in hopes that you will be back living in the Northwest in ONE YEAR!! :)

    ReplyDelete