Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vaccine conference in Boston













So last week I was in Boston for the Vaccine Congress conference. Alison, my labmate, and I did some sight seeing while we were there. I followed the Freedom Trail around town and saw many historical sites. It was my 1st time there. We also ate at several great restaurants. One meal we had a whole lobster! I wasn't brave enough to eat the body. It was very cold and we saw snow one day! Of course the day we went out and did most of our touristy things it rained off and on all day. It felt like OR. On our return trip to Houston it was brought to our attention that it was snowing at home. And it did! Alison has a photo of my house with snow all around (my camera's battery died- I'll try and post it later).


No comments:

Post a Comment