Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Nelson's Visit

Last week Paul and Lisa visited. We went to the Rodeo and saw Darus Rucker, did some site-seeing and we put them to work. Well, they volunteered. We painted our kitchen and living room Soft Camel. It turned out really nice. They also bought us patio furniture to go with our new pergola. I then bought the ottoman to match with my birthday money (Thanks Nancy and Grandma Tigger).







(sorry the coloring is off, but it does look great)

Lisa's bum found the wall and of course Ryan had to photograph it and then of course I had to post it.
Ryan is in the process of making me a cement table for our patio. We found the instructions in the handyman magazine. It looks really cool with the fern impressions in the top.



Unfortunately, the cement needs to be really runny to prevent bubbles. But letting it set for 2 days wasn't enough because the areas around the ferns was still a bit wet and then washed away when we went to clean off the foliage. So my birthday present is set for round 2 after Ryan makes it home from 2 weeks of golfing in LA.




So to finish off my ossom outdoor patio, Ryan and I bought globe lights and hung them around the pergola. Its set for a great party. Who's coming?!




I miss you all. Have a wonderful spring.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle & Ryan...
    You both were very much missed at the CABIN last week. I think you would have enjoyed the gatherings and God knows plenty of food (and drink)!
    There was little water over Little Falls...but better for Miss Hazel to enjoy. Becky & Hazel do have matching tummies and they showed them off to only a few. Next year in June... can you come? We need the company at CABIN time!
    I love that every time family visits you get a home improvement project completed. Hey, John & I would love to visit and have a PARTY with you under that wonderful,(pergula?) But if we come, don't expect any project to get done...but John & I could crash test the strength of some stuff:) Love you Oregonians in Texas... Liz & John

    ReplyDelete