Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Pergola is Built

My parents came to visit for a week and while they were here they helped build a pergola over our back patio. I had been wanting one since we moved in, but Ryan and I don't have the knowledge to be such wood workers. My dad has build many a items in his day (including our shelves in our garage and the arbor Ryan and I got married in front of). It was his present to me for Christmas and my birthday. Ryan helped out a lot and hopefully learned a thing or two. My mom and I stained all of the boards. I can't wait to get some patio furnature and take advantage of it before it gets too hot. It was great to see my parents for a while. We did some sightseeing too, but I'll save that for another post.

















No comments:

Post a Comment