Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 8

Ah, I finally got a good one of him smiling!

Demonstrating how well he stands.  He has also started making bubbles with his mouth.

This week I put away the first batch of baby clothes and started using size 1 diapers!  Wow he is growing so fast it makes me sad.

I realized I never did get a good photo of the cradle my dad made, so here it is.  He did an awesome job.

Bryce made me laugh.  He was so happy and energetic with his legs and arms going, but he looked just like Frankenstein.  Had to capture it.



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you guys. He looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He is so cute! Hope I get to meet him sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your thoughts are so wonderful. You do great with words and should be able to put all ou need to finish your disertation. I sure feel a part after reading this.

    ReplyDelete