Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weeks 6 & 7

These past 2 weeks Ryans Mom (Lisa) came down from Oregon to help out and visit her 1st grandchild.  The 2nd week Ryan's Dad (Paul) and sister (Caitlyn) flew down to join us also. Bryce has been really active and had more 1st's. He had his first bottles of expressed milk this week. Everyone took turns feeding Bryce his one bottle of the day. He did great, almost too good. He took it on the first try without any 'nipple confusion'. This allowed Ryan and I to go out on our 1st date since Bryce's birth and the longest (really only) time I'd been away from him. We went to Gringo's for dinner and then to Eclipse. Of course I missed Bryce and thought about him the whole time. I can't imagine going back to work at the 6 week mark and sending him off to daycare, thankfully I don't have to and can do some work from home for awhile as I finish typing up my disseration (I just need Bryce to take long naps so I can be productive).  Bryce has also been smiling a lot, but still trying to get it caught on camera (got a few close ones).  I'll keep trying.  He has also been rolling over from tummy to back, and getting stronger so that he stands and holds his head up for good periods of time.


 
Mom and Grandma looking to make sure Ryan is doing it right!

Bryce's 1st bottle!




Ryan giving Bryce his 1st golf lesson



We took a trip to Galveston, hung out at Murdochs to cool off and had burgers at the Spot


We all went to Kemah to listen to music and have dinner.  We got to watch some crazy dancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment