Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to Work

Ugh. I have not been very successful at writing while I am home with Bryce so I have resorted to writing at work in my office.  There are fewer distractions, well just Bryce.  Lisa, my mother-in-law is here from Oregon for a few weeks watching Bryce and I am grateful that we don't yet have to put him into daycare.

The past few days have been quite productive and I have gotten more done than I had over the past 3 months.  My goal is to be done, completely done writing in the next 2 weeks.  Send good vibes my way! Its sad being at work.  I miss him alot and think about him often, but I know he is in good hands.  I've had to resort to pumping a lot and its irrating having to wash all of the equiptment everynight, but I know its best for Bryce so I will continue.  Its been rough because he hasn't been sleeping for long periods these past few nights.  We are trying to get him to nap now on his own without being held and to make him take longer naps, which may be altering his night sleeping patterns.  But this is what the books recommend, so we will continue to try.  Until now he had been waking from his naps after 15-30 minutes we are putting him back to sleep if its been less than an hour. I'll let you know how it goes, hopefully next week I'll return a little more rested.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lisa, we all appreciate it. Good luck Michelle get it done!!

    ReplyDelete