Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Friday, October 1, 2010

Trip home to OR

My Mom wanted Bryce to meet the rest of our family and friends so she brought he and I home for a week.  We had a great time and Bryce loved being held.  I was glad that we got to show him off, it was overdue and I feel bad that we are still in TX. 

I was worried bringing him home by myself, but he did great on the planes...thankfully.  Most of the the airline staff and fellow passangers were very helpful. We flew into PDX and stayed a few days in FG.

Meeting Great grandma Amey (Bryce is the 1st great grandson/child)
 and Great grandma Nelson (Bryce is the 6th great grandchild)


Finally Grandma Lisa gets to hold him again.
 Hanging with Grandpa Paul again.

Auntie Caitlyn and Kayleen (with Harper)

1st bath in a sink. He wasn't cooperating and kept trying to stand and stay straight as a board. But he had to get ready for the open house at the Nelsons to meet family and friends.

Proud Uncle Marques hoping Bryce becomes a Steelers fan
 Snuggling with Jane

Bryce playing with Nana, Henley, and Hazel
 Aunt Lindsay

My family
 With Aunt Caitlyn and Uncle Andrew
 Being gawked at by Hailey and Holly
 Wow, Oregon is cold.  Wearing sweater and hat made from Grandma Hase on our walk around the heights.

Becky finally gets to hold Bryce
 and I get to meet Madaline
 Angela and I with our little ones

Next we traveled south to Corvallis to see my siblings.  Bryce enjoying Uncle Tanners company.
 Waterfront walk
 Farewell to Tanner and Steph

Our last trip was over the mountains to Central Oregon. Geez its cold here, but at least we have sunshine. Wearing another sweater by Grandma Jan.  Too bad he wont be wearing them much before he grows out of them.

Gearing up for football season

Oooh, Ahh a dip in the hot tub (cooled down) with Grandpa Steve
 We went on Bryce's 1st of many hikes.  This one up Tumalo Falls
 He liked the hot tub

Me with my Grandma Lois
 Bryce enjoyed spending time with his great grandma. I'm not sure she knew who he was, but thought he was a hoot.

Just getting on our last leg of our journey home. 2 little planes from PDX to Denver to IAH, luckily they were smooth rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment