Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Month 12

Sorry all that I have been terribly slow in getting photos uploaded. These photos were from just after Bryce turned one and we moved to SC. I'll continue to get updated over the next few evenings. I've downloaded them from our cameras, picked out my favorite ones and now just need to upload and put in a few captions.
Enjoy!

There is a great waterfront park in downtown Charleston where Bryce enjoys playing in the two water fountains.







 Also at the park is a long pier with several relaxing porch swings

 Kitty!
 My cute little piggie
 I previously put several videos of Bryce playing in his box. If you didn't see them, see the posts below. He loved it. I think Santa may just bring boxes!
 Second trip to the beach. He may actually catch one of these birds, they are quite friendly.
 Playing in the fountain at the park near our house. We frequented it quite regularly during the warm summer.

 Bryce playing with his LOUD popcorn popper. Why did I get this for him?



 Wish I had someone to push me.

 Kisses.
 Banging on his drums

No comments:

Post a Comment