Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The rest of our NW trip

The rest of our NW trip home was spent with family and friends that we truly miss. If only Charleston was only a short drive instead of a long, expensive flight way.  

We went to the zoo and Bryce enjoyed it much more than the first time. He was very excited to see all of the animals.  Luckily all most all of them were cooperative and were active.







A long day at the zoo is tiring! I only wish I had a stroller to get pushed in.

We also had a beautiful, but brisk, day at the Oregon Coast.


Bryce didn't understand why he didn't get to go in the water







Bryce's favorite puppy

As always, I wish I had more time in Oregon. And I wish I had taken more photos... So many family and friends came to visit- We appreciate it and had a wonderful visit with everyone.





Off to the Merkel Family Reunion. 



My cousin's house has a great backyard for fun and games.  Bryce took full advantage off all of their toys.




Bryce racing Hope...

Playing hide and go seek with Jordan

Merkel's Rock



Hanging out in the pool with Kylee




Thank you Kennewick Kids for the fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment