Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

20 week belly


Well I decided that it was time to take another photo of my growing belly since it had been about 4 weeks.  It feels and looks bigger looking down at it then it does seeing it here from the side.  So far not uncomfortable, but I imagine that will be sooner than I'd like. I'm restraining myself from playing anymore volleyball, which is a bummer because the intramural season in jsut about to begin.  I've contemplated trying the water arobics class on campus, but am hesitant.  It seems that only old ladies take the class, will I get a workout or enjoy myself?

We saw my doctor today and everything still looks good.  And I had only gained 5 pounds!  Guess I wasn't accurate in my starting weight here at home.  So only 20 more pounds to gain.  I'm starting by making a homemade King Cake (a Mardi Gras tradition).  Its in the oven, so we will have to wait and see how it turns out.  If its edible I'll bake another to take to work.

This weekend I exhanged a few books at the used bookstore and got, among other books, a baby names book.  I'm only a few pages in and already I have more names than I hope to ever need.  Do I really have to let Ryan have input?!  Its fun now, but I don't imagine it will be narrowing them down and mutually agreeing on one (I guess 2, one girl and one boy).

2 comments:

  1. You certainly know you can't post a cute belly picture and NOT get a comment from me. :) Looking great Michelle!! You make this pregnancy thing look easy. Look how TAN that tummy is too. No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi michelle, don't faint, it's your "not tech" savvy mother-in-law, love the picture, you look HUGE compared to Christmas. Huge in a good way! Glad to hear the clothes Kristen sent are working out. Will be watching for more cute pictures. Love you

    ReplyDelete