Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

10 month videos

Me trying to get Bryce to walk for the camera...yeah right

Good thing this isn't our dishwasher anymore

Peek A Boo! Bryce trying to get Kitty's attention and he could care less.

Playing in our hotel room.  If you can catch make it out, Bryce says Olive at the beginning of the video.  We are certain that his first two words are Olive and Kitty.  He seems to clearly say their names when he sees them enter the room.  So much for Mama and Dada.

I can't believe how well Bryce is walking now. Just within the few days I was gone to San Francisco for my conference, he became quite an expert at walking.  He rarely crawls now and likes being chased.  

If you have not already heard, we sold our house and are now living in a hotel room.  While my parents were here we rented a UHaul and had moved most of our large items into a storage unit.  I then left for the better part of a week for my interview in South Carolina and San Fran for a conference. Ryan's mom has been in town for the past two weeks and was a big help in finalizing the packing and moving the rest of our stuff into the storage unit or our temporary living situation.  Without our families' help I am not sure we would have made it out in time for signing last Wednesday.  Its been tight quarters since I returned with three adults, 2 cats and a baby in a one room hotel.  At least its temporary. 

Friday I sent off my signed offer letter to the Medical University of South Carolina to work with Dr. Paulos on T cell immunotherapies for cancer. I am excited to move on to the next stage of my career/life.  I think Ryan is going to be much happier without the 16hr drive between Houston and North Carolina.  We are in the process of looking for a rental house and daycare facilities.  Right now my start date is July 1st and we will be moving June 9th.

I'm sad to be leaving all of our new friends at UTMB/TX. I'll miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment