Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first trip to the zoo and haircut

So I thought since Bryce was so interested in our cats that he might like the zoo a lot.  I was wrong.  He wasn't at all interested in the animals, although we didn't make it there until the afternoon and they were for the most part sleeping.  He did enjoy watching the other kids get excited about the animals and playing with stroller wheels.



Bryce loves banging on things, but enjoyed watching the other kids play the drums more than doing it himself.


Oooh, stroller wheels!  One of his favorite things right now.  We have the stroller in the hotel room and he loves trying to push the stroller around (but I have the brake set).

He also enjoys spinning around in our office chair, so I thought he might like to ride on the carousel at the zoo.  Nope, wrong again.  He was scared to ride on the animals and so we had to settle on sitting on the bench, which was better, but did not enjoy it.

Bryce did like seeing Daddy when we got off!



I've been wanting to get his hair cut for some time.  Lisa and I took him to Cool Cuts for kids for his very first trim.  He really enjoyed sitting in that car.  Actually too much, because he was yanking on the steering wheel so hard that the stylist couldn't cut his hair so we distracted him with a playstation controller.





Sorry you've got to turn your head, I can't figure out where I can rotate videos. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment