Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation

Well a lot has happened since I last posted, so I'll break it down into a few posts because I can't get it all uploaded before my flight takes off for Cali.  I officially graduated, my parents and brother came to visit, my mother-in-law has arrived, we have mostly moved out of our house, I went for a postdoc interview in S. Carolina and Bryce has started walking!

This video is of me getting hooded.  I was disappointed to hear that we didn't get to keep the regelia.  Although, I guess like my wedding dress, it wouldn't have as much impact the second time I wore it.

The graduating class of 2011




My Hood


My mentor Gregg Milligan and fellow labmate Alison







1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS for a JOB WELL DONE:
    DR. MICHELLE HASE NELSON

    ReplyDelete